New Picky Reviewer event with rising k-beauty brand Dr. Young! This K-beauty brand emphasizes the medical side of beauty with natural ingredients and expert collaborations from dermatologists to oriental medicine professionals. And you can try their new AC Control U-Line Clearing Mist for free! Only 20 available so sign up soon!
Giving away 20 of their hot AC Control U-Line Clearing Mist! Curious about the ingredients? Scroll down to our Picky ingredient analysis to learn more.
Open to Picky users! 1000 Picky Points needed to sign up.
How To Sign Up
1. Sign Up
Go to the News tab in Picky and click on the Event page. Then search for the Picky Reviewer with Dr. Young event banner and apply.
2. After Selection
Once you’re selected, you will be notified through email on November 3, 2020! Make sure to confirm your participation by submitting your shipping address by November 9, otherwise Dr.Young’s AC Control U-Line Clearing Mist will be given to someone else!
- Receive and use the product
- Leave an initial product review on the Picky app. You can update your reviews on Picky at any time! So if you see a big difference after a month of use, let us know!
- Share your review on social media (Instagram and/or Facebook) with the hashtags #pickyreviewer #gopicky #dryoung #clearingmist and tag @dr.young_official and @go.picky.
- Disclaimer: Shipping is handled by the brands and can take up to 6 weeks. Custom fees and taxes may apply.
- Sign up period: October 26 (11AM) – November 2 (11AM)
- Winners selected: November 3
- Winners confirmation needed by November 9 (11AM)
- Reviews need to be submitted and uploaded by January 12, 2021 (11AM)
*Time is in Korea Time Zone
The AC Control U-Line Clearing Mist contains tea tree oil and salicylic acid, which can help with excess sebum production and pore care! Includes an ingredient known as Evermat, which is derived from an African olive tree and helps to mattify and oil or shine. There are hints of alcohol in this product so we do warn sensitive skin types to be careful when trying this!
Terms & Conditions
One week before the review deadline, we will send a follow up email to ensure all requirements have been fulfilled! So make sure the email address you give us is correct.
- Reviews that lack quality or don’t fit our guidelines will be shortlisted for the next review event.
- Fail to meet requirements and you will be blacklisted for all upcoming events.