Looking to try something new? We have a hot Indonesian skincare brand ready for you, with limited edition and newly released products up for grabs! Try one of three Somethinc products, head to the Picky app and sign up for a chance to win now!
Somethinc Giveaway Details
Somethinc’s sharing the love with a three product giveaway, giving you all the options! There are 20 Ceramic Skin Saviour Moisturizer Gel, 20 10% Niacinamide + Moisture Sabi Beet Max Brightening Serum and 20 Glow Maker Clarifying Treatment Toner (which isn’t even on the market yet!). That’s 60 winners total!
How To Enter
- Sign up for the giveaway in the Picky app. You can either click on the giveaway banner in the homepage or go to the giveaway page in the Inbox Tab! Make sure you have enough Picky Points so you can apply!
- Follow @go.picky and @somethincofficial on instagram. And make sure to like the post!
Get an Advantage
+Tell us which product you want to try in the comments and tag your friends
+The more high quality reviews and activity on Picky, the more likely you’ll be selected!*
*not a guarantee for selection
2. After Selection
If you’re selected, you will be notified through email! Make sure to confirm your participation by providing a valid shipping address (searchable via Google Maps) by the given due date, otherwise the Somethinc product will be given to someone else! There’s no re-shipping if the address you provide is incorrect or not searchable.
- Receive and use the product
- Leave an initial product review on the Picky app. You can update your reviews on Picky at any time! So if you see a big difference after a month of use, let us know!
- Share your review on social media (Instagram and/or Facebook) with the hashtags #pickyreview, #gopicky and tag @go.picky.
- Sign up period: March 16 – March 23
- Winners selected: March 24
- Winners confirmation needed by March 30 (11AM)
- Reviews need to be submitted and uploaded by May 24 (11AM)
*Time is in Korea Time Zone
Somethinc Product Highlight
Ceramic Skin Saviour Moisturizer Gel
The Ceramic Skin Saviour Moisturizer Gel dives deep into hydration with a lightweight formula enriched with hydrolyzed marine collagen, ceramides and peptides. Talk about a hydration powerhouse! Not only that, but also hints of niacinamide, oat extract and caffeine. Making this moisturizer a multipurpose masterpiece!
Best Reviewer Reward
It doesn’t end there. If you’re selected for the giveaway and right one of the best reviews, you get an extra free product from Somethinc! For those that participate in the Ceramic Skin Saviour Moisturizer Gel giveaway can win a limited edition Level 1% Retinol! Not sure how you can secure that MVP reviewer reward? Click here to see what Somethinc might be looking for!
10% Niacinamide + Moisture Sabi Beet Max Brightening Serum
Say hello to a nice glow! The 10% Niacinamide + Moisture Sabi Beet Max Brightening Serum can help beat away those dull skin blues with niacinamide, centella asiatica, beet root extract and many more star ingredients aimed at skin texture, skin barrier, redness and restoring!
Best Reviewer Reward
If you’re lucky enough to be selected and try out this awesome serum, then you could be in the running for the Best Reviewer Reward! Make sure to write an amazing review and Somethinc will pick their favorites to receive an extra free gift: Ceramic Skin Saviour Moisturizer Gel.
Glow Maker Clarifying Treatment Toner
Be the first of your friends, or anyone, to try out this brand new Glow Maker Clarifying Treatment Toner! Jam packed with gentle exfoliants like AHA, BHA and PHA to help shed away that dull skin and brighten that complexion.
Best Reviewer Reward
You could not only be the first to try out this product, but receive a second product FREE! If you write a stellar review that is. Somethinc will pick their favorites to reward with the Supple Power Onsen Essence Toner!
Terms & Conditions
Before the review deadline, we will send a follow up email to ensure all requirements have been fulfilled! So make sure the email address you give us is correct.
- Reviews that lack quality or don’t fit our guidelines will be blacklisted for the next review event.
- Fail to meet requirements and you will be blacklisted for all upcoming events.