Picky’s teaming up with Rovectin to give 20 lucky Picky users a chance to try and review their Clean Lotus Water Cream! You may have seen this product in Hyram’s skincare routine, but now you can try it out for yourself! Keep scrolling to learn more about this awesome Rovectin giveaway.
Rovectin Giveaway Details
The Clean Lotus Water Cream is a light weight, gel type cream that absorbs quickly and keeps skin hydrated. Full of hydrating lotus water extract, niacinamide, panthenol and more, this cream oh-so-soothing! Not to mention, it’s all wrapped up in an environmentally friendly package.
How To Enter
- Sign up for the giveaway in the Picky app. You can either click on the giveaway banner in the homepage or go to the giveaway page in the Inbox Tab! Make sure you have enough Picky Points so you can apply!
- Follow @go.picky and @rovectin_global on instagram. And make sure to like the post!
Get an Advantage
+Write what you love about the Picky app in the comments and tag your friends
+Share the post on your Instagram story!
2. After Selection
If you’re selected, you will be notified through email! Make sure to confirm your participation by providing a valid shipping address by the given due date, otherwise the Rovectin product will be given to someone else!
- Receive and use the product
- Leave an initial product review on the Picky app. You can update your reviews on Picky at any time! So if you see a big difference after a month of use, let us know!
- Share your review on social media (Instagram and/or Facebook) with the hashtags #pickyreview, #gopicky and tag @go.picky.
- Sign up period: January 26 – February 2
- Winners selected: February 3
- Winners confirmation needed by February 9 (11AM)
- Reviews need to be submitted and uploaded by April 15 (11AM)
*Time is in Korea Time Zone
MVP Reviewer Reward!
Rovectin will be selecting their favorite reviews from the Picky app to receive an EXTRA free product! Make sure to add every detail and texture shot you have so you can lock in this amazing opportunity as MVP!
Terms & Conditions
Before the review deadline, we will send a follow up email to ensure all requirements have been fulfilled! So make sure the email address you give us is correct.
- Reviews that lack quality or don’t fit our guidelines will be blacklisted for the next review event.
- Fail to meet requirements and you will be blacklisted for all upcoming events.